Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some people say you can paint without mastering drawing. I disagree.




Some people say you can paint without mastering drawing. I disagree.

Monday, yesterday I awoke with a bad earache. I have a infection in it. This has slowed me down a lot. I pushed myself to at least sketch, instead of sleeping all day. Especially, seeing how beautiful the weather is, I would be a shame to sleep through it. For practice, I did some anatomical work. I did drive to the park and sat in the grass near the "Temple to Music". You should see it is a beautiful building. But, no great moment of inspiration here, just practice. This is all I have to meagerly present for yesterday and today's "Daily Painting".
All are graphite pencil on Strathmore 60 lb. Premium Recycled Sketch Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment